Omah Lay Arrives With A New Banger & Video Reason

Omah Lay is I’m unsafe but I’m still out here Fighting on his latest hit song “REASON”, Which is off the Boy Alone Deluxe album.

With his darkly sparkling vocals, evocative storytelling, and contagious rhythms, Omah Lay is one of Nigeria’s most talked about innovators and the Reason many can shed off their pains & sorrows through music. The singer’s brand of Afro-fusion effortlessly pulls from his deeply personal history with West Africa’s percussion-heavy highlife genre, as well as his enthusiasm for the popular sounds of his generation.

The Boy Alone Deluxe features 6 new songs, one of which is ‘Reason,’ the hypnotic plea for emotional peace. Written by Omah Lay and producer Tuzi, the song opens with gently clattering percussion and lightly strummed guitar. Followed by lyrics “My dear ah, my dear, my dear,” setting up the love as battlefield metaphor of the first verse.

How long will it take you to realize?
I don’t know who to run to right now
Army is opening heavy fire
I’m unsafe, but I’m still out here

Omah Lay calls for peace afterward. In between this fight with his lover, Omah still managed to entertain music lovers and delivered a smash hit laced with vibes, smooth vocals & melody. Enjoy!

 

The post Omah Lay Arrives With A New Banger & Video, “Reason” appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment