“I’ll Put My Money On Nasty C Over Any American Rapper” – Burna Boy

African Giant Burna Boy has picked South African Hip-Hop artiste and Rapper, Nasty C as one of the best rapper alive in the world.

The Grammy award winning versatile Afrobeat artiste state this during a recent interview which surfaced online today July 4th, 2021. The interviewer Burna asked of his opinion about how Americans tags all African music as Afrobeats. He disagreed to the tag and explained that not every African record is Afrobeat. According to Burna Boy, one can’t tag Nasty C’s music as Afrobeats because he’s from Africa.

Yeah, everything is not afrobeats. Nasty C is a rapper. And because he’s from Africa now, you’re going to say Afrobeats? Nah, he’s a rapper. Brah, I’ll put my money on Nasty C over almost any American rapper. No Cap

Watch video below

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by HipTv (@officialhiptv)

The post “I’ll Put My Money On Nasty C Over Any American Rapper” – Burna Boy appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment