VIDEO: Notrace x Davido – I’m Blessed

VIDEO: Notrace x Davido - I'm Blessed

VIDEO: Notrace x Davido – I’m Blessed

UK based Nigerian pop-star, Kennedy Chukwuma Aja a.k.a “Notrace” is back with yet another smash hit record titled ‘I’m Blessed’.

This time, he teams up with the 30BG boss, Davido to deliver a record that’s already enjoying massive airplay in the UK and on Nigerian radio stations.

Notrace is currently signed to a Nigerian based, International record company called Dreamsoul Records.

Listen to the song below…

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

Starboy affiliates – DJ Tunez and Killetunes combine to drop a very heavy one – Alhaji Riddim, something to bump to ahead of the festive season.

It’s a DJ and producer team-up just to burst your speakers and I can tell you, this “Alhaji Riddim” bangs so hard you could actually have it on repeat.

Such a banger, even without a laced voice.

Listen up!

 

The post VIDEO: Notrace x Davido – I’m Blessed appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment