I need More Haters In My Life Than Supporters – Naira Marley Strongly Declares

Naira Marley has declared that needs a lot of more “haters” in his life as they help him a lot.

The controversial singer who is currently enjoying the best time of his music career so far took to his Twitter to make the declaration.

Naira says he needs more “haters” and the reason is beacause they are one of the reasons he is making so much success in the Nigerian music industry right now.

He says his “haters” help to promote his songs and keep him in the faces of people at all time.

He wrote; ” I need more haters because they promote me more than my supporters, i can’t explain how but i actually need y’all in my life.

It seems the singer has the “no bad publicity” phrase working for him.

The post I need More Haters In My Life Than Supporters – Naira Marley Strongly Declares appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment