Grammy Winner, Burna Boy Hints at Retirement

Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, also known as Burna Boy, a Grammy-winning Nigerian singer, has hinted at retirement from music.

A lucrative deal recently offered to the 32-year-old has prompted him to consider taking a sabbatical like wealthy Barbadian-American artist Rihanna.

Burna Boy stated that the large contract must be a test of his passion for music.

On his Instagram story on Sunday, he wrote:

“With the numbers I’m seeing on this contract, these next years of my life are about to really show if I really love doing music.

“God must really want to test my love for music. I just might bounce on y’all like Rihanna.”

Tooxclusive recalls that Burna Boy sets new African record on U.S Billboard Hot 100 Chart.

The post Grammy Winner, Burna Boy Hints at Retirement appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment