Victony Comes Through With Two New Tracks My Darling and Angelus

Victony, who is a renowned musician and songwriter from Nigeria, just released a new thrilling song “My Darling”. His most recent two-track music compilation – “Angelus” and “My Darling”.

As he releases the brand-new song, “My Darling”, the Nigerian singer Victony is about to make waves once more. Earlier on Tuesday (June 20), the gifted musician shared a teaser from the song on Twitter which already stunned his fans.

Since Victony had previously made hints that another song called “Angelus” will be released, anticipation had been growing among fans. It appears, though, that the Nigerian superstar has chosen to give his fans not just one, but two, outstanding songs on the same day. You can listen to “Angelus” and “My Darling” by Victony here.

Victony – Angelus

Victony – My Darling

 

The post Victony Comes Through With Two New Tracks, “My Darling” and “Angelus” appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment