D.I.S Guise – Mr Bambe

D.I.S Guise is not a new name to bloggers and Definitely not a new name to you readers ,with a blend of yoruba rap to his song he is one of the unique rappers out there today. Watch out for his forth coming mixtape #30 Adekunle Village Host by international Nigerian Dj Jimmy jatt!!!

Mr bambe, D.I.S Guise addresses an identifiable topic in today’s society. Mr bambe, in yoruba language, loosesly translates to “Always there” or “meet him/her there”.Guise talks about the Mr Bambe he is familiar with and makes it pleasing to the ears.

[audio:http://tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/D.I.S-Guise-Mr-bambe.mp3|titles=D.I.S Guise -Mr bambe]

The post D.I.S Guise – Mr Bambe appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment