BNXN fka Buju – Loose Emotions (Song)

Last Updated on Oct 1, 2022 | 08:04 by Tommy

BNXN Buju Loose Emotions, WahaliSteph.

BNXN Buju Loose Emotions

BNXN Buju Loose Emotions… Off buju’s sophomore EP titled ‘Bad Since ’97‘, We present the last song- Track 7, “Loose Emotions” which was produced by Steph.

Bad Since ’97 EP consist of 7 tracks and features some of the Afrobeats big players- Olamide, Wizkid and Wande Coal. From the neo-soul leanings of the title track to the amapiano and fuji-influenced delivery patterns of “Loose Emotions”, BNXN delicately considers destiny and reflects on soured romance at different turns, creating a body of work that’s just as braggadocious as it is pithy.

‘Loose Emotions’ is more or less the sequel to ‘In My Mind’. At the time I recorded ‘Loose Emotions’, my goal was to make a happy song from a heartbreak song—more like a moving-on song. Like a song you play to celebrate, move on or break up with somebody. I felt like I could express that feeling of relief and joy that I had finally come out of a toxic relationship, and I was finally free to be myself and meet new people and experience love afresh.”

Listen and Enjoy the track below;

STREAM HERE

The post BNXN fka Buju – Loose Emotions (Song) first appeared on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment