“It’s Funny How Everyone Came Out To Record Instead Of Trying To Help Me” – Burna Boy Speaks After His Accident

‘I Had A Bad Accident In My Ferrari Today. My Leg Hurts A Little But I’m Fine…..’

The Ye singer took to his Instagram story to confirm reports that he crashed his Ferrari after ramming into a car in Lekki.

Burna Boy stated that he found it funny that people were recording him instead of trying to help. He opined that the onlookers were too excited to see him regardless of the accident, adding that he still loved his fans.

“It’s just funny how everyone came out with phones recording me instead of trying to help (I guess they were too excited to see me regardless of the situation) but I love you all. Gambo got me,” he said.

In another post, he shared a video of his face to confirm to his fans that he was alright. “Just for confirmation. This is my face“, he captioned the video.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by tooXclusive (@tooxclusive_com)

The post “It’s Funny How Everyone Came Out To Record Instead Of Trying To Help Me” – Burna Boy Speaks After His Accident first appeared on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment