Yung6ix Calls Out M.I For Manipulating Rappers and Pushing ‘A Bad Culture’, M.I Abaga Respond

I don’t Care…, Nobody Cares…‘ M.I Abaga respond after being called out by his Junior Rap Colleague, Yung6ix.

Yesterday Yung6ix shared a video tagged ‘The Truth about me and @mi_abaga Part 1’ on his official instagram page. In the video Yung6ix talked about the beef between me and M.I Abaga.

According to the Afrobeats No.1 Trapstar (Trapfro), Award-winning rapper M.I is a manipulative person. Yung6ix revealed how The (Rap) Chairman has being pushing wrong narratives about rap culture and using beefs to his own advantage.

Watch the video below

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Yung6ix (@yung6ix)

Reacting to this, M.I Abaga posted a video of himself having some Starbucks Coffee with the saying ‘And to you i say, I don’t care, i don’t care, ahn ahn ahn… Nobody cares‘ via his Instagram story.

He also left a note on Instastory with the description – Nobody Cares, Sincerely. #TheGuy.

The post Yung6ix Calls Out M.I For Manipulating Rappers and Pushing ‘A Bad Culture’, M.I Abaga Respond appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment