“One Dream I Can Cross Off” – Cardi B Beams, As She Shows Off New NY Crib

Another massive win in the bag for Cardi, as she flaunts her new New York home.

This come after the “WAP” crooner was announced as the 2021 host of the American Music Award Host.

The mom of 2 then goes off to her social media page via Instagram to unlock her newest level of accomplishment. According to a lengthy post shared, this has always been a dream for her. To have a house of her won in her home city, in addition to others in Atlanta and Los Angeles.

These days I don’t just live one place, I’m everywhere due to my work. One thing for sure I needed a home in my home city of NY! I’m soo proud of myself. I work so hard for my children to be comfortable everywhere they are regardless of work. Me and my husband have always dreamed of having a crib in NY, and we have decided to add to our portfolio of homes, along with Atlanta and LA.

Now having a home in NY, I can have get togethers with my family all the time!! I have accomplished so many things yet I still feel far from all the goals I want to accomplish. This is one dream I can cross off…..Let me know if ya’ll want a mini tour!

See post:

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Cardi B (@iamcardib)

The post “One Dream I Can Cross Off” – Cardi B Beams, As She Shows Off New NY Crib appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment