Kanye West Still Very Attracted To Kim Kardashian, Wants Her Back

Ye continues to profess his undying love for his ex-wife, Kim Kardashian.

The “Donda” rapper, following his thanksgiving speech, where he said that all he thinks about is having his family back, shared a photo of himself and Kim Kardashian locking lips via his insta-story.

The photo was also shared by TMZ with their caption stating that Kanye says God will bring him and Kim back together.

You will also recall that Kanye addressed this and some of his other shortcomings in a five-minute-long video posted yesterday. All I think about every day is how I get my family back together and how I heal the pain that I’ve caused. I take accountability for my actions. Ye later admitted that he “embarrassed” his wife by telling the world that he and Kardashian considered not keeping their first child, North West.

 

The post Kanye West Still Very Attracted To Kim Kardashian, Wants Her Back appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment