BBNaija: “Loving You Was My Biggest Crime” – Cross Begs Angel

Shine Ya Eye housemate, Cross, has begged Angel to forgive him, stating that his biggest crime was to love her.

This comes after the duo got saved during last night’s live eviction show.

It appears that Cross had offended Angel and she had been giving him the silent treatment for some days, and also refused to let him know his offense.

You will recall that on Saturday night party, he had knelt down, asking Angel for forgiveness, but the latter refused to respond to her, maintaining her distance.

He said, My heart is clean and my heart is pure. All I did was love you, that’s my biggest crime. Just to love you, that’s all. And if that’s a crime, I’d rather be in jail forever. Yes, I’ll be in jail.

Pere told Cross, In this case, you’re not in jail, you’re in prison; maximum security. You’ll be the only one talking to yourself in this maximum prison security that you’ve found yourself.

Cross said I’ll be there. If loving you is the biggest crime that I have ever committed, for you to restrict me from having a conversation with you, to have our relationship back on track, let me go to jail.

While the discussion was going on, Angel kept brushing her wig acting oblivious to the whole situation.

The post BBNaija: “Loving You Was My Biggest Crime” – Cross Begs Angel appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment