Teyana Taylor Grieves Loss Of Her Dog

American singer-songwriter, actress, dancer, choreographer, director and model has taken to her soical media to morn her dog, who died about a year ago,

According to the mother of 2, the heart wrecking incidnet happned last year, but she only just summoned up the courage to type “RIP”.

She described how much her family missed the late dog, whose name was Basquiat “Boski” Shumpert”.

In her words, “A year ago today was one of the worst days of my life…. I’m still missing you.. I’m still speechless…I’m still in disbelief…i still feel you…I still love you so much. My First baby, my son! You was called home a month before you could even meet ya new baby sister….. she’s so beautiful. You was so excited to meet her, you never left my side. She kicked for you when u kissed my tummy.

Crazy because she tossed and turn all thru night out of all nights. She feels you. We feel you. We love you. JUNIE loves and misses you so much y’all grew together literally! Y’all was Frick and Frack lol y’all drove me wild. You loved her so much and was so protective of her and our whole family.

Iman misses and loves you so much you was his only son he took you everywhere ?? he didn’t care that u was a full blown big ass wolf dog.. he traveled with you like you was a Poodle in a purse lmfaooo you was his baby! We are broken, we are incomplete without you. We love you forever baby boy. It took me a year to even be able to type “RIP” to you. I miss you so much baby ? Basquiat “Boski” Shumpert”

See Post:

The post Teyana Taylor Grieves Loss Of Her Dog appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment