The Songs on My Oxygene EP Could Have Been Different - Oxlade Reveals in New Podcast | WATCH

Nigerian singer, Oxlade has revealed that the songs that were meant to be on his 2020 EP, Oxygene were totally different from the ones that got released.

Oxlade released his Oxygene EP in March 2020, and revealed on a recent podcast that a mistake in sending the links meant a different set of songs than the ones he intended. He made this revelation on the latest episode of The Donawon Podcast which dropped on Friday, the 30th of July 2021.

Songs on My EP Could Have Been Different Oxlade in New Podcast Watch Video NotjustOK

Oxlade

Oxlade told the host of the podcast, Donawon that he made a mistake in sending the lines of the songs he wanted on the Oxygene EP. When he realized it, he deleted it but Bizzle has started listening to the songs and took the decision to pick from the earlier link instead. Shockingly, Oxlade also revealed that another song he didn't like from the EP was Away. In his words;

Fun fact, Oxygene wasn't even meant to be the songs on the EP. Those songs were journal songs. They were songs I sang for myself because I was going through sh*t. I mistakenly sent my management that link instead of the actual link. I sent them 40 songs. After I sent the Oxygene link, I deleted it but Bizzle had already started listening to it. He said it's the first link they're dropping. I cried. I wanted to run mad. I was so angry that day. Even the day I made Away, I didn't like it.

READ ALSO: Watch Oxlade's Soul-Stirring Acoustic Performance of 'Frenemies'

Oxlade has had a good run this year, appearing on Ice Prince's smash hit, Kolo as well as M.I Abaga's All My Life. He also recently featured on the lead single, Frenemies off Rexxie's debut album, with the video expected soonest.

WATCH THE PODCAST BELOW:

Get updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post The Songs on My Oxygene EP Could Have Been Different - Oxlade Reveals in New Podcast | WATCH appeared first on NotjustOk.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment