Shocking! Don Jazzy Shares His Love & Marriage Life To The World

Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Breaks Silence About His Love Life, Says He Used To Be Married.

Don Jazzy has taken to social media to spill the tea concerning his love life. He revealed to the world Today April 3rd, 2021 at about 12noon that he was once married.

According to a lengthy post on his Instagram page, Don Jazzy had once been married but fucked it up by giving all his time to his music. He was just 20 at the time, full of dreams and wanted to explore music more. Don Baba J loved music more than his marriage so at 22 he divorced his Wife and Best friend – Michelle.

See His Post Below

For so long everyone keeps asking me when am I getting married? Well truth is almost 18 years ago I was 20 and I got married to my best friend Michelle @yarnstaswitch and it was beautiful. I loved love and I loved marriage. Michelle is soooo beautiful inside and outside with such a soft heart. But then me being so young and full of dreams I went and fucked it up cos I was giving all my time to my Music. Music became priority instead of my family. We got divorced when I was 22 and it hurt. I am still very much in love with my music and I wouldn’t want to marry another and fuck it up again. So I’m taking my time. Why am I just saying this now?? I really like to keep my relationships private actually. Past or present. But I was watching the bounce interview with Ebuka which is almost like a tell all interview, and I felt bad skipping this huge part of my life. So yeah make una no vex o. ??????????

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by ITS DON JAZZY AGAIN ? (@donjazzy)

The post Shocking! Don Jazzy Shares His Love & Marriage Life To The World appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment