Burna Boy’s Sidechick Of 2 Years Of Accuses Him Of Cheating On Her & Stefflon Don

Sensational singer, Burna Boy has been accused by his side chick of two years of cheating on his girlfriend Stefflon Don.

Burna Boy who has been in a relationship with British rapper, Stefflon Don since 2019 is said to have been two-timing. This was made known by his alleged side chick, identified as Pearl. Taking to her Instagram page, Pearl shared a lengthy video where she talked about her relationship with the “Twice As Tall” singer  “Two years is such a long time for a person to be hidden. It has affected me in so many ways, and I can’t hold it anymore to protect people that wouldn’t protect me.” she said in the video on Instagram.

According to her, she had been dating Burna for two years and this was before he started dating Stefflon Don. She further revealed that it was Burna Boy who sent her a message on Instagram about two years ago. Peal said he took her two weeks to reply because she was reluctant at first before her friends persuaded her. She did it unwillingly, and they started talking. Burna Boy invited her for his show in the UK which was the first time they met.

“I feel like what he made me feel like when I met him made me feel like love at first sight. He just gravitated towards me, he was very sweet,” she said. Although she was hesitant at first because she didn’t want to date someone in the music industry, Pearl said she later fell in love with him.“His words actually worth his action. Not only will he tell me like he loves me, and other personal things, he actually showed me. This is somebody that wanted me around; this is somebody who I basically moved in with.” she said. This is a few weeks after Burna Boy and Stefflon sparked break up rumors after unfollowing each other on Instagram.

Watch the full video below:

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by JOPEARL (@_jopearl)

 

The post Burna Boy’s Sidechick Of 2 Years Of Accuses Him Of Cheating On Her & Stefflon Don appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment