Loudson Delivers New EP – "My Calling"

Loudson Delivers New EP – "My Calling"

Loudson Delivers New EP – "My Calling"

“Donald Chibuike Idoko” who goes by the stage name “Loudson” is a Lagos Based young Nigerian Afro-pop singer/songwriter. With electrifying vocals and energetic delivery, he breathes music.
Loudson hails from Nsukka in Enugu State and, is signed on to Casford records.
"My Calling" is a project driven by Passion, seized by obsession, enthralled with expression, filled with emotion, and fueled by inspiration.
Passion for the Art and zealousness for the craft has been put in on this project to deliver the best of Afrobeats sound for your listening Pleasure”

The post Loudson Delivers New EP – "My Calling" appeared first on Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment