Sevyn Streeter combine forces with Davido for 'Kissez'

American singer and songwriter, Sevyn Streeter releases a new single and video titled, "Kissez" featuring Nigerian international superstar, Davido.

Sevyn Streeter, Davido - Kissez

Sevyn Streeter, Davido - Kissez

The Davido-assisted "Kissez" serves as one of the records housed under Sevyn's project the "Druken Wordz Sober Thoughtz" album.

RELATED: Ir Sais feat. Sean Paul & Davido - Dream Girl (Global Remix)

The video was shot and directed by the highly creative Malakai.

Listen below and share your thoughts.

STREAM ON DSPs

Notable Lyrics

If you’re not, close Don’t know where to start

When I was fightin’ now you light my spark

Them hoes they touch you but you have my heart

We barely trust but it felt so right

I throw it back at you and grip you tight

I was the only one that knew what you like

But the bad chance, I know you end up with someone that’s not me

The post Sevyn Streeter combine forces with Davido for 'Kissez' appeared first on Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment