All My Siblings Are Richer Than Me, If I Work With My Father, I’ll Be A Billionaire In Dollars – Davido

Sensational singer, Davido has made a very interesting statement about his financial standing in the Adeleke family. 

In a recent interview with Bounce Radio Live, the “FEM” singer which has been breaking records since he returned to social media after 5 months sat down to discuss with media personality, Ebuka on his music career, his private life with Chioma and children, childhood memories, and his late mom’s impact on his music.

According to him, his siblings are richer than him and if he decides to work for his father, he would be a billionaire in dollars. Speaking on his baby mamas and children, Davido said they argue from time to time but the love they have for their kids keeps them strong. He also spoke about how he intended on getting married to Chioma in July this year but the pandemic spoilt plans. He added that he would allow his children to do music only if they are really good at it.

On Chioma dealing with the fame, he said she has been handling it well despite the trolling that she receives on a daily basis. He further revealed that she never wanted such a life and didn’t even want to be on the “Assurance” video in 2018.

Watch the video below:

The post All My Siblings Are Richer Than Me, If I Work With My Father, I’ll Be A Billionaire In Dollars – Davido appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment