Blackface releases controversial video for 'African Queen'

After several years of accusing ex-bandmate, 2baba of stealing his song, Blackface finally releases an official video of his own version.

Blackface - African Queen

Blackface - African Queen

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Blackface has finally released what he tagged the "official video" for 'African Queen,' directed by Iyke Lawrence.

RELATED: 2Baba - African Queen

He retained elements of the original version, talking about the lyrics, chorus, verses and rhythm. Blackface is best known as the co-writer of "African Queen" with 2baba, a song made famous by the latter. This was after it appeared on 2baba's debut solo album 'Face 2 Face' in 2004 and went on to become a monster hit record.

Notable Lyrics

Can never take ur space

That's a fact I cannot erase

And u, u are the one that makes me smile

Make me float like a boat upon the Nile

And you are my African Queen

The girl of my dreams

You take me where I've never been

You make my heart go ding-a-ling-a-ling, oh ahh

You are my African Queen

The girl of my dreams

And you remind me of a thing

And that is the African beauty

See the video below!

STREAM

The post Blackface releases controversial video for 'African Queen' appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment