Fireboy DML releases cinematic visual for 'ELI'

Fireboy DML appeared on two new videos today, Reminisce's "Ogaranya" and the visual to his latest single, "Eli." We could call today a Fireboy Friday, it would be fair to be very honest.

Fireboy DML - Eli

Fireboy DML - Eli

YBNL Nation recording artist, Fireboy DML has finally released the official music video of his latest output dubbed, "Eli."

RELATED: King Bernard - Doh

The visuals to the Pheelz-produced record was shot and directed by the highly-rated Clarance Peters for Capital Dreams Pictures.

NB: The genius of Clarance Peters must be studied, he can never go wrong especially with cinematic videos like these.

Notable Lyrics

She got me like Jah Eli Jah

She dey cause wahala for area

Someone come save me

Save me from Delilah

Save me from Delilah

Jah Eli Jah She dey cause wahala for area

Someone come save me Save me from Delilah

Save me from Delilah

Check out the video below and share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

STREAM ON DSPs

The post Fireboy DML releases cinematic visual for 'ELI' appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment