T Classic & MixNaija - Hold On

T Classic & MixNaija - Hold On

T Classic & MixNaija - Hold On

MixNaija teams up with T Classic for the infectious number, "Hold On"

MixNaija Entertainment joins forces with her frontline music artiste, T Classic to serve this captivating tune entitled, "Hold On."

SEE ALSO: T Classic ft. Mayorkun & Peruzzi - Where You Dey

"Hold On" was produced by Yalababayala, it comes shortly after T Classic dished out the official music video of his buzzing number, "Where You Dey" which features DMW machines, Mayorkun and the huncho of Gaza, Peruzzi.

Check out the new record and share your thoughts below!


GET IT ON DIGITAL PLATFORMS

Notable Lyrics

If I no get money she's you go still call me your love

Girl I want to know if you go run away

Imagine I no get the pay

Shey you go give me your bottom pot

Abi you go go fara way

I want to know shey you no go japa

Shey you no go run away from me my baby

When nobody dey for me, dey for me

Girl make you tell me shey you go take me as I am

Shey you go ride with me if na okada

Be honest wit me

If they give you 30b make you leave me shey you go gree

Abi you go they with me they drink garri, garri

Make you answer me

GET MORE MUSIC FORM T CLASSIC HERE

The post T Classic & MixNaija - Hold On appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment