Philkeyz – Rhythm nd Bass ft. The Gifted

Philkeyz - Rhythm nd Bass ft. The Gifted

Philkeyz – Rhythm nd Bass ft. The Gifted

Philkeyz releases new single, “Rhythm nd Bass” featuring The Gifted

Renowned Nigerian music producer, Philkeyz aka Mr Melody, has released a brand new single titled “Rhythm nd Bass” featuring The Gifted.

Rhythm nd Bass” is the beatmaker’s second output for 2020, it comes after the collaboration with veteran singer, Omawumi on the captivating dancehall tune, “Lituation.”

SEE ALSO: Omawumi & Philkeyz – Lituation

Production credit goes to Philkeyz himself, he’s called Mr Melody for a reason.

Check it out and share your thoughts below.


STREAM ON MINO

Notable Lyrics

Take it to the max now

Yesterday, my Mama call me say are you okay

I tell my Mama say i’m very okay

She say remember say you be special pikin

I enter Uni to study economics

My music don scatter the premises

Other Contents

The post Philkeyz – Rhythm nd Bass ft. The Gifted appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment