Kiddominant - eWallet ft. Cassper Nyovest

Kiddominant - eWallet ft. Cassper Nyovest

Kiddominant - eWallet ft. Cassper Nyovest

Kiddominant rolls out new single, "eWallet" featuring Cassper Nyovest

High-profile Nigerian music producer, artist and songwriter, Kiddominant has released a brand new single titled, "eWallet" and it features South African heavyweight rapper, Cassper Nyovest.

The last time Kiddominant collaborated with a South African rapper, he created a heavy joint. He previously did "Fela In Versace" with AKA, now he's using the same template, should we expect another smash hit?

SEE ALSO: AKA ft. Kiddominant - Fela In Versace

Kiddominant is popularly known for creating monsters! In the last few days, the Kiddominant-produced "Fall" by Nigerian international superstar, Davido went gold in the U.S and Canada. In fact, he's the first music producer in Africa to have a 3x platinum-selling record in South Africa, gold in the U.S and Canada.

Need I say more? check out his new output "eWallet" and share your thoughts below.


GET IT ON DIGITAL PLATFORMS

Notable Lyrics

Love been to China

Just the way you whining is making me speak in tongue

Hun, oya I don dey manya

Manya for your love

Girl I can’t get enough

I can’t really be taken

Since you’re taken

I'm gonna take you undertaker

Call me undertaker

And see me later to collect

eWallet eWallet!

Girl, I was searching and I found you

And when I found you

I swore that I search no more

GET MORE MUSIC FORM KIDDOMINANT HERE

The post Kiddominant - eWallet ft. Cassper Nyovest appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment