Ayo Jay - Whine Pon It

Ayo Jay - Whine Pon It

Ayo Jay - Whine Pon It

Ayo Jay rolls out new record entitled, "Whine Pon It"

Highly talented Nigerian singer and songwriter, Ayo Jay has released a brand new single and it is titled, "Whine Pon It."

SEE ALSO: Ayo Jay - Peace of Mind

"Whine Pon It" is the lad's second official single for 2020, it comes shortly after the successful release of his previous output tagged, "Peace of Mind."

Check it out and share your thoughts below.



GET IT ON DIGITAL PLATFORMS

Notable Lyrics

Promise, everything we do tonight stays here

Girl promisee, every single thing I do tonight is for you to see

So many things you don't know that your body is doing to me

What you gon' do with me

Honestly, I didn't know you was fine like that

Girl you're promising

Baby I don't dance don't wanna make a fool of me

So what you gonna do with me

I'm telling you I'll probably sit in this chain

And show off my jewellery

While you, whine pon it

GET MORE MUSIC FROM AYO JAY HERE

The post Ayo Jay - Whine Pon It appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment