9ice - Tip of The Iceberg (Episode 1)

9ice - Tip of The Iceberg (Episode 1)

9ice - Tip of The Iceberg (Episode 1)

9ice release new body of work tagged, "Tip of The Iceberg" Episode 1

Alapomeji Ancestral Records head honcho, 9ice has finally released his highly anticipated mixtape, the 1st episode of the "Tip of the Iceberg."

Before dishing out the complete mixtape, 9ice previously served one of the tracks on the project, "Oja Majemi" which features Olamide and Reminisce and it was met with good reviews from fans and critics.

SEE ALSO: 9ice ft. Olamide & Reminisce - Oja Majemi

Furthermore, The project consists of 11 tracks including collaborations with Olamide, Wande Coal and Baba Hafusa himself, Reminisce.

Check it out and share your thoughts below.


GET IT ON DIGITAL PLATFORMS

Notable Lyrics

Mary-jay my eye cool off

Holding me down when I get no one

Everynight I dey blaze, dey mourn I dey shoko the shoko

No send anyone

Yea Cannabis cannabis

No break my heart no do like this

I need you every day of my life

Not once in a month like a salary

Oya shoko give me inspiration

Ha ha ha ha

Make them no see me kon lo ti yan yan

If you give me motivation Ha ha ha ha

I be happy happy happy happier

REFERENCE: 9ice ft. Olamide & Reminisce - Oja Majemi

GET MORE MUSIC FROM 9ICE HERE

The post 9ice - Tip of The Iceberg (Episode 1) appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment