[Video Album] Woki – “The Blow”

Woki - "The Blow"

The most talented Nigerian SA-based musician by name “WOKI” again thrills his numerous fans with yet another album release but this time a video album..

Woki; “My job in it’s entirety is to entertain and make my fans feel the best of me while I await the reception of my already fans-dedicated-grammy-award, so help me God“..

The video album constitutes of mixtures of songs from Woki’s already released three albums “NO TU WAYS“, “ENTERED PHASE I” and “ENTERED PHASE 2“…

The videos are a must watch, very captivating, sweet, thrilling, romantic, energetic and superb..

ENJOY AS YOU DOWNLOAD AND WATCH!!!

  1. Your Love

2. “Indigenious Money” ft. Hon. Dr. Cater Monie

3. “JAKARAWA

4. “JESUS OKA OME

5. “MBADA

[youutbe]https://youtu.be/mP5qZnw1Knc[/youtube]

Instagram handle is @wokinwankwo while his Twitter handle is @woki_nwankwo 

The post [Video Album] Woki – “The Blow” appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment