Instagram Comedian, Mr Macaroni Shares How He Lavished The N150K Don Jazzy Sent Him 8 Years Ago

Instagram comedian, Mr Macaroni has shared how he lavished the cash Don Jazzy sent to him 8 years ago.

Taking to his Twitter page, the Instagram sensation known for his hilarious comedy skits recounted how the producer tweeted one of his tweets which had a blunder about 8 years ago. The comedian whose real is Debo revealed that he was teased on Twitter for the tweet and that caught the attention of Don Jazzy.

Debo further revealed that he used that opportunity to slide into his DM and asked for money for a project. He said he received N150k from him but eventually used the money to buy a Blackberry phone which got stolen and shared the remaining cash with his siblings.

About 8 years ago, @DONJAZZY retweeted one of my tweets wherein I made a blunder. it was all jokes and tweeps were making fun. I took the moment to slide into Don J’s DM and told him I needed money for a project. He sent me N150,000.
I knew I would share this story someday.Although, I didn’t use the money for what I said I wanted to use it for… (I’m sorry @DONJAZZY) , that moment shaped me further.  I have always loved sharing but Don J’s act made me pray and ask God to bless me as such.  I never reach that level, but I will keep hustling…

P.S – I used the money to buy BlackBerry Bold 5 and shared the rest with my siblings ?????I forgot to add. The Blackberry Bold 5 didn’t even last a year. It was stolen from me. And that was in Abuad Pouting facePouting face

See the tweet below:

The post Instagram Comedian, Mr Macaroni Shares How He Lavished The N150K Don Jazzy Sent Him 8 Years Ago appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment