“Wizkid Is My Brother & I Love Him To Death” – Burna Boy Speaks On Beef With The Singer

Wizkid x Burna Boy - "Ginger"

Grammy nominee, Burna Boy has cleared the air about his alleged beef with Wizkid.

Taking to his Twitter page to react to a now-deleted tweet, the “Odogwu” singer explained that his love for the “Joro” singer is beyond what any human can comprehend. He, however, revealed that his fan base are the ones he doesn’t fuck with because of their unnecessary talk. He then added that he would never let mere twitter handles pitch him against his brothers for entertainment.

He wrote: “Don’t get it twisted @wizkidayo is my brother Forever And I Love him to Death! Even though Recently I don’t fuck with his Twitter “FC” I’m too seasoned to let “twitter handles”pitch me against any of my brothers for entertainment.”

See the post below:

The post “Wizkid Is My Brother & I Love Him To Death” – Burna Boy Speaks On Beef With The Singer appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment