“For The First Time In 21 Months I Slept In My Room”- D’Banj Remembers Late Son, Daniel Oyebanjo III

Veteran singer, D’Banj has an encouraging message for people who are going through hard times during this pandemic. 

Recall that the singer ‘s son Daniel Oyebanjo III reportedly died in a swimming pool at the singer’s home in Lagos. The couple later welcomed another son on in September 2019 but from the time the singer takes to social media to pay tribute to his late son. Taking to his Instagram page earlier today, the singer revealed that he slept in his room for the first time in 21 months.

He added that he thought it would be easier but the memories of losing his son are still fresh. D’banj said that he woke up this morning with a grateful heart because he knows he can be a source of hope to anyone going through a hard time during this pandemic.

He wrote: “For the first time in 21 months I slept in my room. I thought it would be easier but the memories are so fresh and although my family and I have been through so much this time, I woke up this morning with a grateful heart knowing that I can be a source of visible hope to anyone going through a hard time during this pandemic or any personal issue…Just know that tomorrow can be better and you can turn your pain into motivation. Stay strong

See his post below:

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Stay Strong , Stay Safe . This too a Shall pass. ?????????

A post shared by D’banj (@iambangalee) on

The post “For The First Time In 21 Months I Slept In My Room”- D’Banj Remembers Late Son, Daniel Oyebanjo III appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment