“You’re The Only Woman That Would Take Care Of My Kids If I Die”- Teebillz Hails Babymama, Shades Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage’s Ex-husband and Manager, Teebillz has celebrated one of his baby mamas who is a year older today.

The music boss who has a son, Jamil Balogun with Tiwa Savage took to his Instagram page to celebrate one of his baby mamas, Kenea Maete Udoh as she turns a year older today. Teebillz thanked maete for her love and also being the best mom to all of his children. He added that she is the only woman that would take care of his 6 children if he dies today.

He wrote: beautiful beauty don’t need no filter babe……… I’m grateful for ur love towards my kids! Khalil, Gaetano, Jamil, Bisi and Ona……. if I Die today you are the only woman I know will take care of my children! Thank you Maete for being the Best mom to my Children!!!

Happy Birthday to the best mother to Bisi, Khalil, Ona , Amira……. Most especially, JAMiL and GUY…… thank u Maete for being the best in my Life……. 

See his posts below:

Teebillz

The post “You’re The Only Woman That Would Take Care Of My Kids If I Die”- Teebillz Hails Babymama, Shades Tiwa Savage appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment