2Baba ft. Olamide – I Dey Hear Everything

2Baba ft. Olamide - I Dey Hear Everything

2Baba ft Olamide – I Dey Hear Everything

Overview of 2Baba ft Olamide – I Dey Hear Everything

Legendary Nigerian singer and songwriter, 2Baba has finally given us his highly anticipated body of work, the “Warriors” album and i’ve decided to share one of the most talked-about tracks on the project titled “I Dey Hear Everything.”

I Dey Hear Everything” serves as the 12th track on the 13-track album and it features YBNL Nation head honcho, Olamide who delivered a wonderful verse.

SEE ALSO: 2Baba ft. Wizkid – Opo

The record was produced by ace music producer, Spellz and it was mixed, mastered by Spellz and Ifex.

Check it out and share your thoughts below.

ITUNES/APPLE MUSIC

What Others Are Listening To

The post 2Baba ft. Olamide – I Dey Hear Everything appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment