“I Have Been Vindicated Because Nigeria Is Still In A Big Mess” -Eedris Abdulkareem Speaks

Veteran singer, Eedris Abdulkareem has spoken how about how he feels vindicated after dropping his hit track “Jaga Jaga” 18 years ago.

His hit track “Jaga Jaga”, which speaks on corruption and suffering in Nigeria, was released in 2002 and caused a lot of controversies and even attracted the President at that time. The song was eventually banned from radio by the Federal Government but was still played at nightclubs and other places in the country.

However, what the singer sang about is still happening as corruption and suffering are still issues affecting the country and in a recent interview, he spoke about how elated he is that his track received recognition.

In 2002 I dropped Nigeria Jaga Jaga, and the ex-president came on the National TV and said that boy wey sing that song, na him papa and him family jaga jaga. I was very happy that my message got to the president. I was very happy that the president talked back at me because that means they were listening and today I’ve been vindicated again because Nigeria is still jaga jaga.”

The post “I Have Been Vindicated Because Nigeria Is Still In A Big Mess” -Eedris Abdulkareem Speaks appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment