Bobrisky Blasts Tunde Ednut For Saying He Made Speed Darlington Successful

Nigerian male Barbie and Instagram sensation, Bobrisky has weighed into the ongoing beef between Tunde Ednut and Speed Darlington.

The crossdresser happens to be a victim of Tunde’s constant attacks on social media blasted the blogger for speaking nonsense. According to him, Tunde should be the one thanking him as he was the one that made his stupid career flourish. He also revealed that he is ready to fight if the singer threatens to attack.

D fool has been on my block list since over 3yrs now. He should come for me I will go for him multiple times. You all know I hardly fight but if I do… it’s always vital. I fight to win I never loose a battle. So for those preparing to fight me dis 2020 be ready !!!!! Lmao all d cows and goatheads shouting mind your business no be una fault Sha, na give away money that he gives you all that is turning all of u head. Na GIVE AWAY UNA COME DIS WORLD COME COLLECT. Stupid mofos

See the post below:

 

View this post on Instagram

 

I made your stupid career useful today Tunde Ednut . Queen Bobrisky backs speed darlington and fires Tunde ?

A post shared by CODEDBLOG (@codedblog) on

The post Bobrisky Blasts Tunde Ednut For Saying He Made Speed Darlington Successful appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment