Slimcase Sends Birthday Shout Out To Peruzzi On His 30th Birthday

it’s Peruzzi’s 3oth birthday today and Slimcase joins the plethora of artistes that have sent heartwarming messages to the singer.

The singer took to his Instagram page to give a lovely birthday shout out to Peruzzi. Slimcase revealed how humble the “Majesty” singer is and how he always carries everyone he works with along.

Hunchoooo!!!! It’s ur day where I won even start self Peruzzi A lot Dey my mind about ur good works humility positive vibes A lot can’t say it all Happy birth day original Azaman @peruzzi_vibes.Peru go say Slimcase how far u don collect em number Collect am the man is big and connected I go follow baba talk on the song I mean he always want to carry me along to greatness what a good heart

The post Slimcase Sends Birthday Shout Out To Peruzzi On His 30th Birthday appeared first on tooXclusive.

Share on Google Plus

About Official Aguboss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment