Kiki Derika – Life

Kiki Derika Life
VIDEO: Kiki Derika – Life

Overview of VIDEO: Kiki Derika – Life

Big A Entertainment Star Kiki Derika unveils the crispy visuals to his official debut single ‘Life’, shot by Avalon Okpe.
The talented lanky Star Kiki is has all the elements required to become a top act.
Watch and enjoy this beautiful video!
DOWNLOAD AUDIO

Notable Lyrics

Abeg I want to make money
So that my people go come jolly
Mama oh Mama
Shey you go like bugatti
Buying Ferrari for baby
I go rock my Gucci with Agbada
Point and Kill… Gaba Daya
Oringo Agbaka my medulla
Chorus
I want to live my life… 
Live my life… any way I want oh oh oh
Uwa bu kwa ofu mbia o

The post VIDEO: Kiki Derika – Life appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.
Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment