Ruggedman x Josh2Funny – All My Guys Are Ballers

Ruggedman x Josh2funny

Ruggedman x Josh2Funny – All My Guys Are Ballers

Overview of Ruggedman x Josh2Funny – All My Guys Are Ballers

Industry heavyweight – Ruggedman AKA Ruggedy Baba features multi-talented comic sensation – Josh2Funny, to serve up this hot dish dubbed “All My Guys Are Ballers“, produced by the highly talented Paul Cleverlee.

It comes after the successful release of his previous single “Sucasa Micasa” featuring street rave, Mr Real.

Check it out below…

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

For more info, tracks and videos, check out Ruggedman’s NotjustOk Page

The post Ruggedman x Josh2Funny – All My Guys Are Ballers appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment