Flash – #YOU

#FvckYouChallenge

Flash – #YOU

Talented singer, Flash of “Get Up” fame (with Sarz) takes a belated crack at Kizz Daniel’s #FvckYouChallenge. He calls his version #YOU.

In the words of Flash:

Sometimes, I wish I had this beat all to my self😪.. I earlier wanted to drop it as part of my rendition for the #fvckyouchallenge, but things got pretty intense, I decided to make it a complete body of work..i hope you guys enjoy listening to this as much as I enjoyed creating this piece.. #YOU is on a different level! 🔊
Make sure you come on down here to drop a comment afterwards! 🙏🏽 #worldwide 🕊#YOU.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

The post Flash – #YOU appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment