Junior Boy – One Transaction

Junior Boy – One Transaction

Overview of Junior Boy – One Transaction

Nigerian street-hop sensation – Junior Boy, serves us his first single of the year, released under Obimzy Records. The song is titled “One Transaction“, produced by raving producer – Rexxie, mixed and mastered by Spyrit Mix.

Check it out below…

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

 

Notable Lyrics

I need one transaction wey go change my whole life…

Cos me i no wan suffer anymore…

As you dey bless me make you just dey bless me more…

Na me know where my shoe dey pain me for leg o…

If monkey dey swear o brother how you wan know…

So i say baba, i no wan phone my family…

Plenty pressure wey man dey face…

The situation no fit make man craze o…

But me brother hustle no fit kill anybody…

 

 

For more info, tracks and videos, check out Junior Boy’s NotjustOk Page

A few of Junior Boy‘s top music include:

  1. Junior Boy – My Vibe
  2. Junior Boy – For You
  3. Junior Boy ft. CDQ – Bombay 2.0
  4. Junior Boy ft. Oritse Femi – Fear God
  5. Junior Boy – My Prayer
  6. Junior Boy ft. 9ice – Irapada 2.0
  7. Rahman Jago ft. Zlatan, Chinko Ekun & Junior Boy – Ijo Ope
  8. Klever Jay ft. Junior Boy – Legal Tender
  9. Demmie Vee ft. Oritse Femi & Junior Boy – Life
  10. DJ Spicy x CDQ x Junior Boy – Sugar

The post Junior Boy – One Transaction appeared first on .

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment