Joeboy – Baby

Joeboy – Baby

Overview of Joeboy – Baby

After the success of his previous single – “Faaji” featuring his label boss – Mr Eazi, highly talented and fast rising act – Joeboy, kickstarts the year with a brand new single tagged “Baby“, produced by high profile producer/sound engineer – Dera.

Baby“serves as his second single under Banku Music and it is definitely one song you should add to your playlist.

Check it out below…

 

Notable Lyrics

What you wanna do girl, where you wan go…

Cos anywhere you go, girl I go follow go…

Cos I like the way you back it up, the way you go down low…

And that’s the reason they be hating on you…

Who are those, baby you the baddest…

Step on the dance floor and show your madness…

I will be your king, you will be my royal highness…

Out of all the girl them you are the flyest…

Baby shey u dey for me, as I dey for you…

Baby shey you dey for me, as I dey for you…

Joe, Joe Joeboy pon dat!

 

 

For more info, tracks and videos, check out Joeboy’s NotjustOk Page

A few of Joeboy‘s top music include:

  1. Joeboy ft. Mr Eazi – Faaji
  2. Boye ‘The Genius’ x Joeboy – Omoge Campus
  3. GuiltyBeatz ft. King Promise & Joeboy – Fire

The post Joeboy – Baby appeared first on .

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment