Dunnie – Foolish

Dunnie - Foolish
Dunnie – Foolish

Overview of Dunnie – Foolish

Budding female producer and singer Dunnie has just opened her account for the year with this new single titled “Foolish”.
Her ratings in the industry took some serious upturn with the marvelous work done by her on Sean Tizzle’s Pempe song last year and she also dropped a critically acclaimed EP  “Seven The EP” shorlty after.
According to her –
“The song was inspired by a series of tweets, a cheating scandal by a popular american preacher and other foolish things people around me have done all in the name of love.
Foolish was produced by DunnieGuitars by DeeyassoPiano by Olaidekeys and Engineered by Mikkyme.”
Listen to beautiful piece below and share your thoughts.
Connect with Dunnie on Social Media
Instagram ( @officialdunnie ) – https://instagram.com/officialdunnie
Twitter ( @officialdunnie ) – https://twitter.com/officialdunnie
AUDIO DOWNLOAD

Notable Lyrics

Falling for you is the. . . best thing to do baby
When i fall you dey catch me oh, catch me o
Caring for you is my favorite thing to do baby o
and i cant get enough ohh yehhh
Boy you dey make me high like i smoke igbo
and badass me more than alcohol oh
But still oh i am wanting your love
Dem say my head no dey correct o
dem say my brain no dey connect o
But still, i am wanting your love

For more information about Dunnie, check out her Notjustok Artist Page
Here are other top songs by Dunnie
  1. Dunnie – Tell Me ft. Ric Hassani | Seven The EP Out Now
  2. Sean Tizzle – Pempe (Prod. By Dunnie)
  3. Dunnie – YBNL Mashup
  4. Dunnie – My Tomorrow
  5. Dunnie – Surulere (Cover)
  6. Dunnie – Jaiye Jaiye Acoustic
The post Dunnie – Foolish appeared first on .
Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment