Mayorkun x Dremo – Hustlers Anthem

Mayorkun x Dremo – Hustlers Anthem

Overview of Mayorkun x Dremo – Hustlers Anthem

Highly talented DMW/30BG lyricist – Dremo, wastes no time to release his own version of Mayorkun‘s promising single “Hustlers Anthem“. Dremo proves yet again that he’s a bag of multiple talents as he effortlessly spits hard bars on this mid-tempo tune. The song was produced by the regular suspect, DMW in-house producer – Fresh VDM.

Check it out below…

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

 

 

Notable Lyrics

Mayorkun baby o!

Enemies, come and see o…

Enemies, come and see…

I don hustle for the streets i don tire, fire…

I don call Lati he no pick my call o…

i don sleep for studio, i don tire…

oh oh oh no!

Say God o put my enemies to shame o…

Make dem know say Oluwa cover me o yeah yeah…

My God o me i just want to blow…

Make dem know say Oluwa cover me o…

 

 

For more info, tracks and videos, check out Mayorkun’s NotjustOk Page

A few of Mayorkun‘s top music include:

  1. Mayorkun – Sope
  2. Mayorkun – Red Handed ft. Peruzzi, Dremo & Yonda
  3. Mayorkun – Fantasy
  4. Mayorkun – Posh
  5. Mayorkun ft. Davido – Bobo
  6. Shizzi ft. Mayorkun & Teni – Aye Kan
  7. Krizbeatz ft. Reminisce & Mayorkun – Poker
  8. Spyro ft. Davido & Mayorkun – Funke (Remix)
  9. DJ Neptune ft. Mayorkun – Tear Rubber
  10. DNA ft. Mayorkun – Adanma

The post Mayorkun x Dremo – Hustlers Anthem appeared first on .

Share on Google Plus

About CFATMUSIC OFFICIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment