Name One Thing You Are Always Ashamed To Buy?

Kai, There are sure some stuffs you will be so shy to go and get anytime you need them. It’s a very lengthy sad moment when you have no choice than to just rough your way to go get.

I don’t always like myself, cause the way I will be shy ehn, Whenever I want to go and Buy One litre of fuel and am carrying my one and only 50Kg Gallon to the fueling station.

That’s my own most shameful thing to go and get whenever I need to. Am sure you also have what shame you when you need to get.

So Guys 👇

Name One Thing You Are Always Ashamed To Buy?

Drop Your Comment..

The post Name One Thing You Are Always Ashamed To Buy? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Share on Google Plus

About MEDIA WIZZY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment