"I Need Help, My Car Battery Is Draining Itself!"

I use a Lexus es 330 and I have changed the battery twice in a week, at first I thought the battery I bought was fake not until I bought the second battery and I still have the same problem. Whenever I park and off the engine the car refuses to start unless I start the engine with another battery then put in back mine. I don't think it's the alternator because sometimes after using another battery to start the car I can still drive it out, park and come back home without giving me problem and sometimes it just won't start​ after I park. I also noticed when I'm driving at night if I put on the headlight my dashboard light will go off, the AC will go off and the DVD system and sometimes even without putting on the headlight​ the AC and DVD goes off.
I'm afraid of calling a rewire to come check it because they sometimes just create extra problems.
I just bought the car not up to a month
Share on Google Plus

About BOSSY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment