Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-Bedroom Flat?

Hello nairalanders kindly help me with your suggestions on this.

My elder brother was considering putting up a 3-bedroom flat in our compound in the village.

The land is dry, flat and already fenced cos it won't be the first building in the compound, hopefully not the last too.

He doesn't really earn much so the building according to him will not be fancy at all. Just normal standard rooms, no fancy roofing(normal straight out aluminum roofing).

We'd want to find out what it may COST as I know the figures are not definite and are subjective. I really love everyone with experienced contribution.

I really support him on this cos it's a village house no need to be flashy(in our opinion).

Mods please I know this topic has been on front page many times but I beg my own case is peculiar. grin. Password: The house won't be fancy cheesy

Help me and my bro abeg.
Share on Google Plus

About BOSSY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment